Brain Tumors Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Brain Tumors Articles
- General Information About Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Stages of Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Primary Adult Brain Tumor by Type of Tumor
- Treatment of Primary Adult Spinal Cord Tumors
- Treatment of Recurrent Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Treatment of Metastatic Adult Brain Tumors
- To Learn More About Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Brain Tumors Chemotherapy Treatments
- Brain Tumors Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Brain Tumors articles...
Helpful Brain Tumors Links
Recent Brain Tumors Discussions
What are the statistics for “normal” tumor shrinkage for a methylated tumor after SOC 6 weeks of radiation and Temodar? 10%? 20%? More?
He will be having his first MRI after his 6 weeks of radiation and chemotherapy at the end of this month. What … Read more…
Brain Tumors Groups
Brain Tumors Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Antioxidant Properties of Cranberries
Laboratory studies have shown that extracts from cranberries can inhibit the growth of tumors and may also eliminate existing cancer cells.
Brain Tumors Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.